- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with milk and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store leftovers tightly covered at room temperature.
- Makes about 2 pounds
NotesThis makes a great gift, or just make it for yourself!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Get Cookin'See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More