- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1. Beat egg whites together with the cream of tartar, salt, and vanilla until they form stiff peaks.
- 2. Gradually beat in sugar until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by tsp onto paper (lunch bags).
- 5. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6. Remove from paper once cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More