- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1. Beat egg whites together with the cream of tartar, salt, and vanilla until they form stiff peaks.
- 2. Gradually beat in sugar until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by tsp onto paper (lunch bags).
- 5. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6. Remove from paper once cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More