- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1. Beat egg whites together with the cream of tartar, salt, and vanilla until they form stiff peaks.
- 2. Gradually beat in sugar until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by tsp onto paper (lunch bags).
- 5. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6. Remove from paper once cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More