- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cups dry milk powder
- 1/3-cup flour
- 1/2-teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of poultry seasoning
- 0In order given, put all ingredients into blender.
- Blend briefly on high till smooth.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan sprayed inside in Pam.
- Using a wire whisk, stir constantly while cooking on medium-heat till comes to a boil and begins to thicken.
- At once get it off the heat before it can scorch!
- Continue stirring a few seconds and try not to touch bottom of pan as you stir in case it did being to scorch without you knowing it.
- Pour into another container either to Micro-warm and serve promptly or into refrigerator container to use at another time within a few days.
- Freeze to use within 3 months.
- Makes 3 cups gravy.
- Immediately soak saucepan in water and a little dish soap to loosen milk deposits if any.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More