- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cups dry milk powder
- 1/3-cup flour
- 1/2-teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of poultry seasoning
- 0In order given, put all ingredients into blender.
- Blend briefly on high till smooth.
- Pour into 2-quart saucepan sprayed inside in Pam.
- Using a wire whisk, stir constantly while cooking on medium-heat till comes to a boil and begins to thicken.
- At once get it off the heat before it can scorch!
- Continue stirring a few seconds and try not to touch bottom of pan as you stir in case it did being to scorch without you knowing it.
- Pour into another container either to Micro-warm and serve promptly or into refrigerator container to use at another time within a few days.
- Freeze to use within 3 months.
- Makes 3 cups gravy.
- Immediately soak saucepan in water and a little dish soap to loosen milk deposits if any.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More