- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pound white peaches, pitted and sliced (or regular)
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- In a large pitcher, combine dry white wine, peach vodka, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sliced peaches, red and green grapes.
- Refrigerate sangria until well chilled, at least 2 hours, or overnight to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice, and use a slotted spoon to include sliced peaches and grapes with each serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More