- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (1 ounce) package herb and garlic soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, and 3/4 cup mozzarella. Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), uncovered, for 30 minutes. Serve hot with bread.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More