- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza shell, homemade is always better, but if not, get a plain shell.
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Dry basil and oregano
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Sirloin steak, cooked and cut into small chunks
- Shredded mozzarella
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fresh chopped onions
- Black olives
- Crush the garlic and mix it with the oil and sprinklings of basil and oregano.
- Brush the oil mixture evenly on the shell.
- Lay out the olives then the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle out a light layer of mozzarella.
- Lay out the steak and onions.
- Completely top with mozzarella and dust with the parmigiano reggiano.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- This one's good with a chilled Pinot Grigio.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More