- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pizza shell, homemade is always better, but if not, get a plain shell.
- Olive oil
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- Dry basil and oregano
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Sirloin steak, cooked and cut into small chunks
- Shredded mozzarella
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fresh chopped onions
- Black olives
- Crush the garlic and mix it with the oil and sprinklings of basil and oregano.
- Brush the oil mixture evenly on the shell.
- Lay out the olives then the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle out a light layer of mozzarella.
- Lay out the steak and onions.
- Completely top with mozzarella and dust with the parmigiano reggiano.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 or until the cheese is melted to your liking.
- This one's good with a chilled Pinot Grigio.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More