- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, black olives, scallions, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Chill until serving.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
NotesThis is really a dip but I love it over a fresh tossed salad with shredded chicken. Yummy any way you eat it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Italian Exchange
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More