- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, black olives, scallions, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Chill until serving.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
NotesThis is really a dip but I love it over a fresh tossed salad with shredded chicken. Yummy any way you eat it!
The One Dollar Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More