- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 12 ounces (3 cups) raspberries
- 2 nectarines or peaches, halved, pitted and sliced thin
- 2 bottles (750 ml. each) chilled white wine
- 6 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur such as Grand Marnier
- 3 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- Arrange raspberries, then nectarines in a large serving bowl and top with wine, liqueur, and sugar. Gently stir to combine.
- Keep chilled and covered for at least 4 hours.
- Top with club soda before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More