- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Bottles of White Wine
- 2 Bananas(sliced into about 2-3 inch slices)
- 1 orange (cut into segments)
- 6 peaches (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 1 red delicious apple (cored, sliced thin)
- 6 plums (cut into wedges)
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 c. red grapes
- 2 c. ice
- sugar to taste
- 8 oz. lemon-lime juice
- Place all fruit in a glass pitcher, add 2 c. ice, lemon juice, and all the white wine.
- Allow to sit in the refridgerator until serving.
- Right before serving, add sugar and 8 oz. lemon-lime juice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More