- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Bottles of White Wine
- 2 Bananas(sliced into about 2-3 inch slices)
- 1 orange (cut into segments)
- 6 peaches (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 1 red delicious apple (cored, sliced thin)
- 6 plums (cut into wedges)
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 c. red grapes
- 2 c. ice
- sugar to taste
- 8 oz. lemon-lime juice
- Place all fruit in a glass pitcher, add 2 c. ice, lemon juice, and all the white wine.
- Allow to sit in the refridgerator until serving.
- Right before serving, add sugar and 8 oz. lemon-lime juice