- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 750 ml bottles dry white wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups no-pulp orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in thin wedges
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, lime and orange, thin sliced
- 1 golden delicious apples, thin wedges
- 2 trays ice cubes
- Stir first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate to chill.
- One hour before serving: Pour mixture into pitcher(s); add fruit. Refrigerate.
- To serve: Add ice to pitchers.
- NOTE: for a nonalcoholic version, use 9 cups 100% white grape juice in place of wine and omit triple sec and sugar and increase orange juice to 2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More