- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 750 ml bottles dry white wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups no-pulp orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in thin wedges
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- 1 lemon, lime and orange, thin sliced
- 1 golden delicious apples, thin wedges
- 2 trays ice cubes
- Stir first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Refrigerate to chill.
- One hour before serving: Pour mixture into pitcher(s); add fruit. Refrigerate.
- To serve: Add ice to pitchers.
- NOTE: for a nonalcoholic version, use 9 cups 100% white grape juice in place of wine and omit triple sec and sugar and increase orange juice to 2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More