- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup brewed Salada 100% Pure White Tea
- 1/2 cup natural pomegranate or pomegranate/blueberry juice
- 1 banana
- Put frozen fruit, soy milk, white tea, juice and banana in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it tastes great. Sometimes smoothies are really high in sugar, but by making substitutions like soy milk and green tea. It makes the smoothie really good for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More