- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup brewed Salada 100% Pure White Tea
- 1/2 cup natural pomegranate or pomegranate/blueberry juice
- 1 banana
- Put frozen fruit, soy milk, white tea, juice and banana in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it tastes great. Sometimes smoothies are really high in sugar, but by making substitutions like soy milk and green tea. It makes the smoothie really good for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cooking for a CureSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More