- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup brewed Salada 100% Pure White Tea
- 1/2 cup natural pomegranate or pomegranate/blueberry juice
- 1 banana
- Put frozen fruit, soy milk, white tea, juice and banana in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it tastes great. Sometimes smoothies are really high in sugar, but by making substitutions like soy milk and green tea. It makes the smoothie really good for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More