- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: n/a
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup brewed Salada 100% Pure White Tea
- 1/2 cup natural pomegranate or pomegranate/blueberry juice
- 1 banana
- Put frozen fruit, soy milk, white tea, juice and banana in a blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it tastes great. Sometimes smoothies are really high in sugar, but by making substitutions like soy milk and green tea. It makes the smoothie really good for you.
It's all about that protein
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More