- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- Brown above ingredients together.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can corn, drained
- Small brick of Velveeta, cut into cubes
- Tater Tots
- Brown beef and onion together; drain.
- Cover bottom of 2-quart casserole dish with beef mixture. Layer soup, corn, Velveeta, and tater tots (just enough to cover top of casserole).
- Bake at 350 degree F for 45 minutes to an hour, until tater tots are golden brown.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More