- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- Brown above ingredients together.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can corn, drained
- Small brick of Velveeta, cut into cubes
- Tater Tots
- Brown beef and onion together; drain.
- Cover bottom of 2-quart casserole dish with beef mixture. Layer soup, corn, Velveeta, and tater tots (just enough to cover top of casserole).
- Bake at 350 degree F for 45 minutes to an hour, until tater tots are golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More