WHITE TRASH TRAIL MIX
- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: a whole crap load
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3-1/2 cups Cheerios (I used the off brand and it was equally tasty…and cheaper.)
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 16 oz. of M&Ms candy (I used plain)
- 2-1/2 cups salted mixed nuts (I used dry roasted salted peanuts)
- 2 cups small pretzels (I used pretzel sticks broken in half)
- 2 (11 oz.) packages of white chocolate (I used Ambrosia brand melting chocolate in the tray. Ambrosia is my favorite dipping chocolate)
1. Dump the cereals, M&Ms, nuts, and pretzels into a large bowl and mix together carefully.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, or a microwave.
3. Pour the white chocolate into the bowl of mix and stir until coated.
4. Dump the whole kit and caboodle out onto a sheet of parchment paper to harden for at least half an hour.
5. Break apart and stuff your face with trash. Trust me….you’ll wanna dumpster dive for this shiz.
**Note: I cut this recipe in half and it made a TON. So be prepared for a HUMONGOUS portion if you make the whole recipe.**
Feel free to sub in your favorite cereal. I can tell you though, this recipe is just fine the way it is.
Website Credit: food.com