- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: a whole crap load
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3-1/2 cups Cheerios (I used the off brand and it was equally tasty…and cheaper.)
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 16 oz. of M&Ms candy (I used plain)
- 2-1/2 cups salted mixed nuts (I used dry roasted salted peanuts)
- 2 cups small pretzels (I used pretzel sticks broken in half)
- 2 (11 oz.) packages of white chocolate (I used Ambrosia brand melting chocolate in the tray. Ambrosia is my favorite dipping chocolate)
- 1. Dump the cereals, M&Ms, nuts, and pretzels into a large bowl and mix together carefully.
- 2. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, or a microwave.
- 3. Pour the white chocolate into the bowl of mix and stir until coated.
- 4. Dump the whole kit and caboodle out onto a sheet of parchment paper to harden for at least half an hour.
- 5. Break apart and stuff your face with trash. Trust me….you’ll wanna dumpster dive for this shiz.
- **Note: I cut this recipe in half and it made a TON. So be prepared for a HUMONGOUS portion if you make the whole recipe.**
NotesThis recipe originally comes from Alton Brown, i believe.
Feel free to sub in your favorite cereal. I can tell you though, this recipe is just fine the way it is.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More