- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 11oz bags white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 cups cheerios®
- 3 cups rice chex®
- 3 cups corn chex®
- 1 pound plain m&m's
- 2 1/2 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups small pretzels
- Get a really big metal bowl and place it over a large sauce pan/pot containing about an inch of water.
- Put this over medium heat.
- Dump in the chips in the bowl and stir with a rubber spatula (every now and then) until they’ve melted smooth.
- You can walk away from time to time but be careful not to let the water get to hot or the cocoa butter will bog.
- Dump everything else in the bowl and fold over and over until the hunks and chunks are well coated.
- Spread the mess out on parchment paper or freezer paper and set in a cool place until it sets solid, then break it into pieces and seal in tins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More