- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 sheets of pasta for lasagna
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 200 g broccoli
- 100 g cauliflower (I used both white and green or Romanesce cauliflower) 1/2 onion
- 200 g strachino cheese
- 100 ml milk
- 50 g grated Grana or Parmigiano cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- If you're using dry pasta, boil it for a couple minutes and let dry.
- I used fresh pasta and didn't boil it but used directly and it cooked perfectly.
- Cut the cleaned/washed zucchini, the carrot, and celery into small cubes.
- Separate the broccoli and cauliflowers into smallest florets.
- Chop finely the onion and saute with 2 tablespoons of EVOO in a deep skillet. Add the zucchini, the carrot and celery and stirfry for 5 minutes.
- Add the white cauliflower florets and continue to stirfry.
- After 5 more minutes add the broccoli and the green cauliflower. Salt to taste.
- Cook covered for about 10 minutes at medium-low heat, adding 2 tablespoons of water occasionally, so that the vegetables cook slowly but do not get mushy or overcooked.
- Combine the stracchino cheese with milk and 15 g grated cheese, and a pinch of salt, and process with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Oil a deep baking dish (mine is 20x15 cm, about 4 cm deep) and spread some vegetables and a little cheese sauce.
- Place one sheet of pasta, top with 1/3 of vegetables and some cheese sauce. Sprinkle generously with grated parmigiano cheese.
- Continue in this order until you've finished all ingredients. Finish with the cheese sauce and grated Parmigiano on top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 25 minutes.
- Let it cool a little before serving.
NotesA delicious, creamy, vegetables only lasagna.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More