- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 3 peaches, pitted & cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 bottles of dry to semidry white wine (pinot grigio or chardonnay)
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Place all fruit in a large pitcher, add wine and allow to sit at room temperature for 4 to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Get Fit With Good Food!
Vegan Eats!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More