- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 3 peaches, pitted & cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 bottles of dry to semidry white wine (pinot grigio or chardonnay)
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Place all fruit in a large pitcher, add wine and allow to sit at room temperature for 4 to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More