- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 3 peaches, pitted & cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 bottles of dry to semidry white wine (pinot grigio or chardonnay)
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Place all fruit in a large pitcher, add wine and allow to sit at room temperature for 4 to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Enjoy!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More