- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4" rings
- 3 peaches, pitted & cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 bottles of dry to semidry white wine (pinot grigio or chardonnay)
- 1 liter of sparkling water
- Place all fruit in a large pitcher, add wine and allow to sit at room temperature for 4 to 24 hours.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice. Enjoy!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More