- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 220g caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150g all-purpose flour, sifted
- 150g self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Cream the butter, vanilla extract and sugar, then slowly add the egg and beat till light and fluffy. Stir in the flours, nuts and chocolate till the dough has come together into a smooth ball.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of the cookie dough into balls, then place onto the lined baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or till the edges of the cookies have turned golden.
NotesThese cookies make the most of the delicious and delicate flavour of macadamia nuts, and are the perfect crunchy cookie to be dunked into a glass of ice cold milk!
These are firm, crunchy cookies that withstand a hearty dunking, so enjoy with a glass of cold milk, to have a good dunk ‘n crunch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More