- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/4 c water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c butterscotch caramel topping
- 1 18oz pkg refrigerated white chunk macadamia nut cookies
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, water and eggs with electric mixer on low until smooth.
- Spread in ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave caramel topping on high about 15 seconds or until warm and pourable.
- Lightly drizzle over crust.
- Crumble cookies over crust.
- Bake 18-23 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More