- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/4 c water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c butterscotch caramel topping
- 1 18oz pkg refrigerated white chunk macadamia nut cookies
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, water and eggs with electric mixer on low until smooth.
- Spread in ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven.
- In 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave caramel topping on high about 15 seconds or until warm and pourable.
- Lightly drizzle over crust.
- Crumble cookies over crust.
- Bake 18-23 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More