- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 12 to 14-lb. fully cooked boneless or semi-boneless ham
- 12 whole cloves
- 1-1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 c. maple-flavored syrup
- 6 slices canned pineapple
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 3 T. mustard
- Place ham fat-side up in a shallow roasting pan. Press cloves into top of ham; stir together pineapple juice and syrup and pour over ham.
- Arrange pineapple slices on ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
- Add water and bake for an additional 1-1/2 hours. Remove from oven; remove pineapple slices.
- Mix together brown sugar and mustard; spread over ham.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More