- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 12 to 14-lb. fully cooked boneless or semi-boneless ham
- 12 whole cloves
- 1-1/2 c. pineapple juice
- 1/2 c. maple-flavored syrup
- 6 slices canned pineapple
- 1 c. water
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 3 T. mustard
- Place ham fat-side up in a shallow roasting pan. Press cloves into top of ham; stir together pineapple juice and syrup and pour over ham.
- Arrange pineapple slices on ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2 hours.
- Add water and bake for an additional 1-1/2 hours. Remove from oven; remove pineapple slices.
- Mix together brown sugar and mustard; spread over ham.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Fueling a FirehouseSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More