- Cooking Time: 9-11 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbls. milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole grain cereal flakes (Total, bran flakes, etc.)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and milk.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in cereal, oats, and raisins with a wooden spoon.
- Use a teaspoon or one inch cookie scoop to drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet two inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
NotesAdapted from the Betty Crocker Cookbook, 1975
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More