- Cooking Time: 9-11 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbls. milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole grain cereal flakes (Total, bran flakes, etc.)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and milk.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in cereal, oats, and raisins with a wooden spoon.
- Use a teaspoon or one inch cookie scoop to drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet two inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
NotesAdapted from the Betty Crocker Cookbook, 1975
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More