WHOLE WHEAT BEER BREAD
- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- # 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- # 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- # 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- # 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- # 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- # 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle bee
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar. Pour in beer, stir until a stiff batter is formed. It may be necessary to mix dough with your hands. Scrape dough into prepared loaf pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Website Credit: http://allrecipes.com