- Cooking Time: 50 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- # 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- # 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- # 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- # 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- # 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- # 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle bee
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar. Pour in beer, stir until a stiff batter is formed. It may be necessary to mix dough with your hands. Scrape dough into prepared loaf pan.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More