- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. warm water
- 2 T. butter, chopped
- 2 egg yolks or 1 whole egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extact
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 T. molasses
- 1 T. cream
- 2 1/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c.wheat bran (or oat bran)
- 2 T. vital wheat gluten
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast (I use Sam's club instant yeast)
- Place in bread pan in order listed.
- Bake on Basic 1 (1 lb. loaf, light crust) not on wheat cycle.
- Wonderful texture and taste.
NotesI wanted a 100% whole wheat bread that was light and tasty. This is what I came up with. It should rise almost to the dome in a 2 lb. machine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More