- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. warm water
- 2 T. butter, chopped
- 2 egg yolks or 1 whole egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extact
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 T. molasses
- 1 T. cream
- 2 1/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c.wheat bran (or oat bran)
- 2 T. vital wheat gluten
- 1 1/2 tsp. yeast (I use Sam's club instant yeast)
- Place in bread pan in order listed.
- Bake on Basic 1 (1 lb. loaf, light crust) not on wheat cycle.
- Wonderful texture and taste.
NotesI wanted a 100% whole wheat bread that was light and tasty. This is what I came up with. It should rise almost to the dome in a 2 lb. machine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Lau Family Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More