- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup café mocha instant coffee crystals
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 18 caramels
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 42 chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and instant coffee crystals together, until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Combine flours in a separate bowl and add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Press thumb into cookie center.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies begin to brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, heat caramels and cream; stirring frequently.
- Using a teaspoon, drop melted caramel into each thumbprint, placing a chocolate-covered coffee bean on caramel immediately.
- Store in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to three days.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More