- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2Tsps sugar
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup water
- Measure all ingredients into bown and mix well.
- Roll half the dough directly on the baking sheet, but into squares then prick squares with a fork.
- Brush lightly with water, sprinkle with salt.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 425 for about 10 minutes until browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More