- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Whole Wheat or White Frozen Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped cauliflower
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Place on a sprayed 11x15-inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend cream cheese and ranch dressing together until well combined. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Combine all vegetables together and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- (You can substitue your favorite vegetables.)
NotesGather all your favorite garden vegetables and try this great and healthy Whole Wheat Garden Pizza recipe that was sent in by Bonnie from Pennsylvania.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More