- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Loaf Rhodes™ Whole Wheat or White Frozen Bread Dough or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed & risen
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped cauliflower
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Roll loaf or combined rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle.
- Place on a sprayed 11x15-inch jelly roll pan or baking sheet. Poke with a fork several times and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend cream cheese and ranch dressing together until well combined. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Combine all vegetables together and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- (You can substitue your favorite vegetables.)
NotesGather all your favorite garden vegetables and try this great and healthy Whole Wheat Garden Pizza recipe that was sent in by Bonnie from Pennsylvania.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More