- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/8 cups water
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Whole Wheat setting, and then press Start (or set it to your desired time on the timer).
NotesNothings beats waking up in the morning to the smell of freshly baked homemade bread. Here is a recipe from allrecipes.com for whole wheat honey bread. Its smells and taste heavenly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Adventures in Cooking
Get Cookin'See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More