- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/8 cups water
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Whole Wheat setting, and then press Start (or set it to your desired time on the timer).
NotesNothings beats waking up in the morning to the smell of freshly baked homemade bread. Here is a recipe from allrecipes.com for whole wheat honey bread. Its smells and taste heavenly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
culinary karmaSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More