- Cooking Time: 8- 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Yield: 1 large, 2 medium, or 4 small (individual) pizzas (If you like a thinner crust, I usually get two pizzas out of this batch that are what I would call large)
- Place ingredients in machine according to your machine’s instructions. Typically this is liquids on bottom and then dry on top.
- Bake pizza at 475 on a pizza stone for 8 - 10 minutes.
NotesThis stuff is spectacular! Nice flavor, turns out nice and crispy. I roll it out to a thin crust. I make several batches at a time and then freeze the balls of dough for later use.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More