- Cooking Time: 8- 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Yield: 1 large, 2 medium, or 4 small (individual) pizzas (If you like a thinner crust, I usually get two pizzas out of this batch that are what I would call large)
- Place ingredients in machine according to your machine’s instructions. Typically this is liquids on bottom and then dry on top.
- Bake pizza at 475 on a pizza stone for 8 - 10 minutes.
NotesThis stuff is spectacular! Nice flavor, turns out nice and crispy. I roll it out to a thin crust. I make several batches at a time and then freeze the balls of dough for later use.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Babette's Test Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More