- Cooking Time: 8- 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Yield: 1 large, 2 medium, or 4 small (individual) pizzas (If you like a thinner crust, I usually get two pizzas out of this batch that are what I would call large)
- Place ingredients in machine according to your machine’s instructions. Typically this is liquids on bottom and then dry on top.
- Bake pizza at 475 on a pizza stone for 8 - 10 minutes.
NotesThis stuff is spectacular! Nice flavor, turns out nice and crispy. I roll it out to a thin crust. I make several batches at a time and then freeze the balls of dough for later use.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More