- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup reduced fat motzerella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme, basil, oregano, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1. Select 1 1/2 pound loaf size on bread machine.
- 2. Add all ingredients except cornmeal to machine according to manufacturer's directions. Select dough setting. When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine.
- 3. Divide dough in half. If desired freeze by wrapping in plastic wrap and transfer to a freezer bag. Freeze up to 3 months. To thaw, let dough stand at room temperature about 2 1/2 hours or until thawed. Or thaw overnight in refrigerator.
- 4. Roll dough, perforate with fork. Sprinkle cookie sheet with cornmeal, put crust on pan and bake crust 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Add toppings and bake another 10 minutes.
NotesGreat pizza dough to make in the bread machine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
My Family Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More