- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz.) pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine,
- softened (1 stick)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 12 Tbsp. butter or margarine,
- softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 c. marshmallow cream
- 3/4 c. confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To make pies, combine cake mix,pudding mix, butter, eggs and water in a large bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, for 2 minutes or until light and thick. Drop heaping teaspoons of batter 2 inches apart on greased baking
- sheets. (Pies should be about 3 inches in diameter after baking.) Bake about 15 minutes or until pies spring back when touched lightly. Let cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- While pies are cooling, prepare filling. In a large bowl, combine butter, marshmallow cream, sugar and vanilla.Beat 2 minutes with electric mixer at high speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Spread filling on the flat side of half of the cookies. Top with remaining cookies to make sandwiches.
NotesFun to make and eat. Kids love this cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More