- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 dates, chopped
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- juice of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the orange juice. Place in a baking pan and sprinkle the juice of the orange on top.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about one hour until all ingredients are soft, stirring occasionally.
NotesYou can also simmer this for 30 minutes on top of the stove in a covered pot, stirring occasionally.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More