- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYou can also simmer this for 30 minutes on top of the stove in a covered pot, stirring occasionally.
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 dates, chopped
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- juice of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the orange juice. Place in a baking pan and sprinkle the juice of the orange on top.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about one hour until all ingredients are soft, stirring occasionally.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More