- Cooking Time: zero
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1-Jar Seedless Blackraspberry Preserves ( you can use any berry preserve of your choice...ie Seedless Raspberry and Blueberry work equally well.)
- 16oz Container of Wisconsin Crumbled Blue Cheese.
- 1cup to 1 1/2cup Crasins
- 1 cup to 1 1/2 cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Variety of crackers
- Using a pretty 8"plate, empty the preserves onto the plate as thick as you desire. I prefer a thin but total covering of the plate, leaving the edge of the plate open. Top with a generous spreading of the crumbled blue cheese. I also like to have a little extra reserved to freshin as my guest gobble up the spread. Top the Blue Cheese with a even layer of Crasins and then finely top with roasted sunflower seeds. Serve at room temp with a basket of crackers. I often use Water Crackers such as LaVash Hearts or Carrs Water Crackers.
NotesI started putting this combination together and it has always been a favorite with my guests, customers and family. I came up with the name from realizing that the ingredients can all be found in the wild during our short WI summers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More