- Cooking Time: zero
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1-Jar Seedless Blackraspberry Preserves ( you can use any berry preserve of your choice...ie Seedless Raspberry and Blueberry work equally well.)
- 16oz Container of Wisconsin Crumbled Blue Cheese.
- 1cup to 1 1/2cup Crasins
- 1 cup to 1 1/2 cup roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Variety of crackers
- Using a pretty 8"plate, empty the preserves onto the plate as thick as you desire. I prefer a thin but total covering of the plate, leaving the edge of the plate open. Top with a generous spreading of the crumbled blue cheese. I also like to have a little extra reserved to freshin as my guest gobble up the spread. Top the Blue Cheese with a even layer of Crasins and then finely top with roasted sunflower seeds. Serve at room temp with a basket of crackers. I often use Water Crackers such as LaVash Hearts or Carrs Water Crackers.
NotesI started putting this combination together and it has always been a favorite with my guests, customers and family. I came up with the name from realizing that the ingredients can all be found in the wild during our short WI summers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More