- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound Chopped Beef
- 16 ounces Can Red Beans
- 8 ounces Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 2 cups Chopped Onion
- 16 ounces Can Refried Beans
- 1 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- Brown beef with onions in a Dutch oven; pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
NotesA good little chili, just try it, you'll like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More