- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryA good little chili, just try it, you'll like it!
- 1 pound Chopped Beef
- 16 ounces Can Red Beans
- 8 ounces Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 2 cups Chopped Onion
- 16 ounces Can Refried Beans
- 1 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- Brown beef with onions in a Dutch oven; pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More