WILD CHICKEN SOUP
- Servings: 8
- 2 Tbsp Country Crock Light Margarine
- 1 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 5 medium stalks of celery, chopped
- 8 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 1 large vidalia onion(s), chopped
- 3 cups cooked long grain & wild rice
- 1 can chicken breast, in water
- 1 cup Idaho Spuds instant potatoes
Saute onion, chilies, celery in butter. Stir in instant potatoes. Add broth and milk. Stir in rice, chicken, salt, pepper. Bring to low boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
8 (1 1/2 cup) servings at 3 points each
No Reviews at this time.