- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced (about 4 oz)
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 - 8-oz package of cream cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine mushrooms and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- 3. Spoon mixture into a 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with bread or crackers.
NotesThis is a delicious dip that my boss always makes for potlucks. She passed the recipe on to me after I begged her for it. The original recipe called for fat-free and 1/3 less fat cream cheese, which tasted fine, but it tastes much better with the full fat cream cheese. The dip is best served on slices of french bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More