WILD MUSHROOM & ARTICHOKE DIP
Wild Mushroom & Artichoke Dip
- Cooking Time: 30
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced (about 4 oz)
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 - 8-oz package of cream cheese
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine mushrooms and remaining ingredients except cooking spray in large bowl. Stir until well blended.
3. Spoon mixture into a 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with bread or crackers.