- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 1/4 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (6 ounces) seasoned long grain and wild rice
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix all ingredients, including seasoning packet from rice mix, in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 2. Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until rice is tender. Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until liquid is absorbed.
NotesRelax. This dish is quick to prepare and easy to enjoy. I made this with some leftover Turkey and it was pretty taste. No one will complain, “Turkey leftovers again?”
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More