- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Brown venison in skillet.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 1/2 or 3 quart casserole dish, cover.
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 mins.
- Uncover and bake for 30 more mins.
NotesThis is a very tasty dish. I just recently found the recipe, again, it fell out of one of my cookbooks. Think it came from an old hunting magazine. We really enjoyed this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More