- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb venison, ground
- 1 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Brown venison in a heavy skillet.
- 2 Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3 Pour into a 2 1/2 or 3 quart casserole dish.
- 4 Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5 Uncover, and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More