- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb venison, ground
- 1 1/2 cup wild rice, cooked
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup water
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Brown venison in a heavy skillet.
- 2 Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3 Pour into a 2 1/2 or 3 quart casserole dish.
- 4 Bake, covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5 Uncover, and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More