- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs of meat (moose, elk, deer, caribou)
- 2 Tablespoons of tender quick salt
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 Tablespoon mustard seed
- 1/4 Tablespoon salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 Tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon of onion powder or onion salt
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Cup of water
- Mix all ingredients.
- Roll into two/three rolls and refrigerate a min of 24 hours.
- Ensure you have a pan on the bottom shelf to catch the fluids that will drain out.
- Place the rolls on the rack in an oven heated to 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour. Y
- ou can also wrap the rolls in allum. foil.
- Punch holes in the foil to allow the fluids to escape (the foil will make softer casings).
NotesIt can't get better than this!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More