- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 free range eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup pure cacao powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or rice, soy or hemp milk
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup butter, room temperature or coconut oil
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The pie will be a bit soft in the middle but it will set while cooling on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover lightly and refrigerate overnight.
NotesThis dessert tastes like a mousse, rich and tasty and without white sugar. It is super easy to make, all you need is a blender and an oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More