- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 4 free range eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup pure cacao powder
- 2 cups coconut milk or rice, soy or hemp milk
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup butter, room temperature or coconut oil
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The pie will be a bit soft in the middle but it will set while cooling on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover lightly and refrigerate overnight.
NotesThis dessert tastes like a mousse, rich and tasty and without white sugar. It is super easy to make, all you need is a blender and an oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More