- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- Pat of butter
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a cold nonstick pan, melt butter over low heat
- Crack eggs into the pan
- Break the yolks and stir with small nonstick spatula
- Add onions, salt and pepper. Raise heat to medium
- Stir constantly, scrape sides to middle, make sure your not sticking on the bottom
- Keep the eggs moving until the liquid is gone. As soon as the eggs are solid, remove from heat and hot pan.
- This keeps the eggs moist.
- Will likes his on a tortilla with shredded cheese and sriracha. Mmm spicy!
NotesWhen we married, neither I nor Will could do much more than use a microwave. 8 years later he makes the best scrambled eggs I've ever had!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Parmesan Corn Pudding
Seven-layer Macaroni & Cheese SaladSee More