- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 2
- Pat of butter
- 2 eggs
- Tablespoon green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a cold nonstick pan, melt butter over low heat
- Crack eggs into the pan
- Break the yolks and stir with small nonstick spatula
- Add onions, salt and pepper. Raise heat to medium
- Stir constantly, scrape sides to middle, make sure your not sticking on the bottom
- Keep the eggs moving until the liquid is gone. As soon as the eggs are solid, remove from heat and hot pan.
- This keeps the eggs moist.
- Will likes his on a tortilla with shredded cheese and sriracha. Mmm spicy!
NotesWhen we married, neither I nor Will could do much more than use a microwave. 8 years later he makes the best scrambled eggs I've ever had!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More