- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 eggs, seperated
- 3/4 cup superfine (castor) sugar (run the sugar thru a food processor if you don't want to make a special purchase of sugar)
- 2 cups Mascarpone cheese
- dash of salt
- about 30 ladyfingers
- 1 cup strong cool coffee
- 7 oz semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whisk egg yolks and superfine sugar until pale and creamy.
- Carefully fold in Mascarpone.
- Beat the egg whites with the salt until very stff and fold them into the egg yolk mixture.
- Spread a thin layer over the bottom of a large oval serving dish.
- Soak the lady fingers briefly in the coffee and place a layer over the mixture and sprinkle with a little chocolate.
- Continue in this way until all the ingredients are in the dish.
- Finish with a layer of cream and chocolate, and sprinkly with unsweetened cocoa.
- Store in the refrigerater.
NotesI was telling some Facebook friends that tiramisu was my favorite dessert. She sent me a recipe that her husband loved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More