- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can Campbell’s “Chicken Gumbo” soup
- Yellow mustard
- Add ground beef to a skillet and break up into small bits.
- Cook until beef is beginning to brown.
- Drain excess oil from pan.
- Add onions and continue cooking until they are slightly browned.
- Add whole can of soup (no water).
- Add mustard and ketchup to taste and color approaches orange.
- Use 2-3 Tbsp of heated mixture on hamburger rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More