- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can Campbell’s “Chicken Gumbo” soup
- Yellow mustard
- Add ground beef to a skillet and break up into small bits.
- Cook until beef is beginning to brown.
- Drain excess oil from pan.
- Add onions and continue cooking until they are slightly browned.
- Add whole can of soup (no water).
- Add mustard and ketchup to taste and color approaches orange.
- Use 2-3 Tbsp of heated mixture on hamburger rolls.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Healthy French 'Toast'
Shaker Lemon Pie by Robin SindelarSee More