- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can Campbell’s “Chicken Gumbo” soup
- Yellow mustard
- Add ground beef to a skillet and break up into small bits.
- Cook until beef is beginning to brown.
- Drain excess oil from pan.
- Add onions and continue cooking until they are slightly browned.
- Add whole can of soup (no water).
- Add mustard and ketchup to taste and color approaches orange.
- Use 2-3 Tbsp of heated mixture on hamburger rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Italian Exchange
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More