- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 package of small chicken drumsticks, 1 package of chicken wingettes, 2 cups soy sauce, 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup white cooking wine, 4 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 tsp dried onion, 1 tsp ginger
- Combine all ingredients (excluding chicken) in a large bowl.
- Place chicken in a marinating dish or doubled up storage bags.
- Add marinade.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours (overnight provides best taste).
- Line a large baking dish with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in baking dish. Discard any leftover marinade.
- Bake at 350F for one hour.
NotesSecret family recipe!!! This sticky sweet and salty chicken will leave your guests asking for more!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Nick's PicksSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More