- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle white wine, dry
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater (for cooking purchased in a pharmacy)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 handful of rose petals (fresh or biological fresh)
- Dissolve the honey with a little wine.
- Add the rosewater.
- Add the mixture into the remaining wine.
- Leave it in the fridge to cool and at the last minute add the rose petals.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More