- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle white wine, dry
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater (for cooking purchased in a pharmacy)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 handful of rose petals (fresh or biological fresh)
- Dissolve the honey with a little wine.
- Add the rosewater.
- Add the mixture into the remaining wine.
- Leave it in the fridge to cool and at the last minute add the rose petals.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More