- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle white wine, dry
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater (for cooking purchased in a pharmacy)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 handful of rose petals (fresh or biological fresh)
- Dissolve the honey with a little wine.
- Add the rosewater.
- Add the mixture into the remaining wine.
- Leave it in the fridge to cool and at the last minute add the rose petals.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More