- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle white wine, dry
- 2 tablespoons of rosewater (for cooking purchased in a pharmacy)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 handful of rose petals (fresh or biological fresh)
- Dissolve the honey with a little wine.
- Add the rosewater.
- Add the mixture into the remaining wine.
- Leave it in the fridge to cool and at the last minute add the rose petals.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Jean’s Recipe File
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More