- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 head romain lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss chees
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1 pear, cubed
- In blender or food processor, combine sugar, lemon juice, onion, mustard and salt. Process until well blended.
- With the machine still running, add oil in a slow, steady stream until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Add poppy seeds and process a few more seconds to mix.
- In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, cheese, cashews, cranberries, apple and pear.
- Toss to mix, then pour dressing; toss to coat.
NotesMember - Carole Mitchell
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More