- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3-1 oz. squares white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 can coconut pecan frosting
- 5 cups praline pecan ice cream, softened
- Pecan halves
- White chocolate curls
- Grease and flour 2-9" round cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, milk and eggs. beat on low speed until blended. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add melted white chocolate and beat until blended. Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center tests clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Spread frosting evenly on each layer. Freeze 1 layer for 1 hour; spread with ice cream.
- Top with remaining cake layer, frosting side up. Freeze cake at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with pecan halves and white chocolate curls just before serving.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More