- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3-1 oz. squares white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 can coconut pecan frosting
- 5 cups praline pecan ice cream, softened
- Pecan halves
- White chocolate curls
- Grease and flour 2-9" round cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, milk and eggs. beat on low speed until blended. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add melted white chocolate and beat until blended. Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center tests clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 15 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Spread frosting evenly on each layer. Freeze 1 layer for 1 hour; spread with ice cream.
- Top with remaining cake layer, frosting side up. Freeze cake at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with pecan halves and white chocolate curls just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More