- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small can hot tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1/2 of a small onion chopped
- 4 green onions if available chopped small
- 1 can jalapeño or fresh chopped fine
- 1 can green chilies chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- fairly good pinch of kosher salt
- a little H2O ( water) maybe 1/3 cup
- You can mix all together and leave chunky or put it in the blender and mix one or two turn in the blender. not to much.
NotesWhen it's winter time and we don't have what it takes to make a fresh salsa batch. here's what I do. a Spanish friend showed me this years ago.