- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen it's winter time and we don't have what it takes to make a fresh salsa batch. here's what I do. a Spanish friend showed me this years ago.
- 1 Large can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small can hot tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1/2 of a small onion chopped
- 4 green onions if available chopped small
- 1 can jalapeño or fresh chopped fine
- 1 can green chilies chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- fairly good pinch of kosher salt
- a little H2O ( water) maybe 1/3 cup
- You can mix all together and leave chunky or put it in the blender and mix one or two turn in the blender. not to much.