- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. feta cheese, softened
- Dollop of honey
- flour tortillas, softened in the microwave
- dried cranberries
- scallions, with the green part sliced thin
- Mix the two cheeses with the honey and spread on the tortillas. Dot with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Wrap in plastic.
- Slice into coins.
- Put them on the table with all the other cookies. They will disappear the fastest.
NotesMy standard Xmas cookie at our late night Christmas Eve service. Always the first plate to empty.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More