- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. feta cheese, softened
- Dollop of honey
- flour tortillas, softened in the microwave
- dried cranberries
- scallions, with the green part sliced thin
- Mix the two cheeses with the honey and spread on the tortillas. Dot with dried cranberries and green onions.
- Wrap in plastic.
- Slice into coins.
- Put them on the table with all the other cookies. They will disappear the fastest.
NotesMy standard Xmas cookie at our late night Christmas Eve service. Always the first plate to empty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More