- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together EAGLE BRAND® and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Tip: Orange Pineapple Punch is a great flavor for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
NotesOrange Pineapple Punch: A fun punch for Halloween when served in a festive bowl. But, also a great tasting punch you can make easily and serve year round. Especially nice in the summer heat.
Servings: Makes 4 quarts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More