- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together EAGLE BRAND® and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Tip: Orange Pineapple Punch is a great flavor for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
NotesOrange Pineapple Punch: A fun punch for Halloween when served in a festive bowl. But, also a great tasting punch you can make easily and serve year round. Especially nice in the summer heat.
Servings: Makes 4 quarts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More