- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2-liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet (optional)
- In punch bowl, stir together EAGLE BRAND® and pineapple juice; add orange soda.
- Top with sherbet (optional) and serve over ice (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Notes: Tip: Orange Pineapple Punch is a great flavor for any time of year. Top punch bowl with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
NotesOrange Pineapple Punch: A fun punch for Halloween when served in a festive bowl. But, also a great tasting punch you can make easily and serve year round. Especially nice in the summer heat.
Servings: Makes 4 quarts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More