- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3.5-ounce package sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 8-ounce packages (16) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- Finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Dried Italian seasoning (optional)
- Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Pizza sauce, warmed (optional)
- Reserve six to eight slices of pepperoni; set aside. Chop remaining pepperoni slices.
- In a small bowl, stir together chopped pepperoni, cream cheese and the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese until well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease an extralarge baking sheet; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, unroll each package of crescent-roll dough. Separate dough into individual triangles. Place half the dough triangles on the prepared baking sheet. Place about 1 tablespoon of the pepperoni-cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. In a small bowl, stir together egg and water. Brush edges of triangles with some of the egg mixture. Top with remaining triangles. Press triangle edges together to seal. Brush dough with egg mixture. Fold short edges of the dough triangles up, forming a hat brim. Prick the dough a few times with the tines of a fork.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and/or crushed red pepper. Cut reserved pieces of pepperoni into small stars, crescent moons, and/or small diamonds. Press onto dough for decoration. Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with pizza sauce, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More